Thursday 2 April 2009

Designer jewellery by Maria Dolores

In December I travelled to Brazil to celebrate my wedding and I spent a month in my hometown Curitiba, where I had the immense joy of getting to know the work of talented designer Maria Dolores.

Her work is of incredible beauty, delicacy and harmony. Each of Maria Dolores's creations is carefully studied and carries the taste, soul and creativity of the designer.

The girl who helped me in the store in Crystal was such a doll, showing me every piece of the new collection, explaining the origin of each material and the technique employed by the designer - a luxury I must confess. I ended up buying a beautiful pair of golden hoop earrings (not joking, people stop me at the street to ask me about these earrings) as well as a gorgeous bracelet from the Metallo collection.

I must confess that I regret not buying the jellewed headdress with a rose on top or the super cool hummingbird shaped earring - well, next time.

The work of
Maria Dolores design art concept is available in Argentina, Italy, Peru and US, as well as in many stores across Brazil. Also, if you feel terribly in love with one of her creations (and I know you will), you can order online by sending an email to her with the reference number.

Images: Atelier Maria Dolores design

http://www.designmariadolores.com.br/







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered adding more videos to your blog posts to keep the readers more entertained? I mean I just read through the entire article of yours and it was quite good but since Im more of a visual learner,I found that to be more helpful well let me know how it turns out! I love what you guys are always up too. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the great works guys Ive added you guys to my blogroll. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information.. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post.