Thursday 16 April 2009

Coco avant Chanel

Hopefully you are not yet bored with all my French stories since I came back from Provence, but I had to dedicate a post to the premiere of 'Coco avant Chanel', the new Warner Bros feature film directed by Anne Fontaine.

The feature tells the story of the path taken by Coco from her obscure beginnings to the blinding lights of Paris, interpreted by the magnificent French actress Audrey Tautou.

Lucky me! Next week I'm in Paris for work, and I will have the chance of watching the film, that opens April 22 in cinemas across France.

And for the ones dying of curiosity, I have included the French trailer of the film that shows amongst other things, scenes of ateliê Chanel with the notorious staircases where Coco used to present her collections.


Fotos: Flickr


Audrey Tautou looks stunning in this white and black floral Chanel from Lagerfeld's spring 2009 couture collection that the actress chose to wear for the film's avant premiere in Paris.



No comments: