Wednesday 25 March 2009

Wall-à-Porter

Now that we are decorating our new flat at the bottom of the Gràcia hill, I can't help but nose around in search of ideas, creative solutions and advice from interior design blog gurus.

What reminds me that the other day I was talking to V. about what picture to hang at the entrance of our flat, and V. suggested I used wallpaper instead.

I really enjoyed the idea, and it was a great surprise when I realized that
"Tres Tintas Barcelona", a Catalan manufacturer of creative and artistic wallpapers had just launched their new collection entitled Wall-à-Porter - a selection of famous Spanish fashion designers creations transfered to paper.

The project worked so well that the three brothers from Tres Tintas Barcelona decided to also launch their first textile collection with the patterns. La Casita de Wendy, Txell Miras and Miriam Ocáriz are some of the names behind the beautiful wallpaper collection.

2 comments:

la casita de wendy said...

Hola!! muy chulo tu blog y el post, jejej...
Nosotros también tenemos blog, te hacemos un link!!
Un beso;)

Vanessa Ribeiro said...

Gracias chicos. Siempre leo vuestro blog :-)

BTW, muy chula vuestra nueva colección, me encanta!!!!! Besitos