Saturday 18 September 2010

English version retired

It's been very difficult to be able to manage family life, professional life and two blogs! You might have noticed already since I haven't been updating the blog for a while!

So, I apologise for all the English readers of Reparando em Tudo, but unfortunately I won't be able to continue posting in two languages. I'm adding a google translator tool to the blog though, so you can still read the Portuguese version of it translated into English. I know it's not the best solution in the world, but until I can manage to get my life on track again I will have to retire the English version for a while.

Hope to see you around and thanks for understanding.

XOXO
Vanessa

4 comments:

kenny said...

Google translate works great, not perfect but I get the idea. I actually use it in Google reader so every post is in english anyway

Irene said...

Every cloud has a silver lining!! Now I'm gonna learn portuguese reading your blog!!! :))) Beijos!!

Anonymous said...

Needed to write you this bit of observation to finally say thank you again for your remarkable tricks you've provided on this website. It's quite surprisingly open-handed with people like you to offer without restraint what a number of us could possibly have made available as an electronic book to help with making some cash for themselves, most importantly considering that you might have done it if you considered necessary. The smart ideas likewise acted like a fantastic way to be aware that other people online have similar keenness like my own to know great deal more on the subject of this problem. I know there are lots of more pleasurable times up front for individuals that read carefully your forum post.

Anonymous said...

how many time i do not do what i want to do but do what i dont want to do